Skilled Migration

SKILLED MIGRATION Australia is a skilled visa program for skilled workers who’s occupation is in demand in Australia and meet the skills test criteria. You do not have an employer to sponsor you.

Skilled Migrants are selected on the basis of their nominated occupation, age, skills, qualifications, English language ability and employability. There are various option available for Skilled Migration.

  •  Get My Visa team has excellent command over the immigration legal system. I had given up on getting my skilled visa to Australia as I was not successful with my assessment, until I contacted Get My Visa , where they assisted me and applied for correct skilled occupation assessment. They assisted me all the way thru my visa application process and also made it very easy to add our new family member to the visa process.

    Now our family has received permanent skilled visa to Australia. Great work and made it all easy for us being in a different country.



    — JATIN RAI —

Skilled Visa options 

SubClass 189 : The Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189) is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.

Subclass 190 : The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) is a permanent residence visa for points-test skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia after being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.

Subclass 489 : The Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) is for skilled workers and their families to live, work and study in specified regional areas in Australia for four years.

Subclass 887 : The Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) is for people who have an eligible visa and have lived for at least two years and worked for at least one year in a specified regional area. You must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when the visa is granted.

Subclass 485 : The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.

There are various options available for SKILLED VISA, Please feel free to get in touch to discuss the best suitable visa for your skills.


Contact Get My Visa for Australian Visa 


Back to Top